At Rebel, we put ourselves in your shoes. We keep you at the heart of our policies and the decisions we make as a business.
If you are switching to Rebel or joining Rebel, as part of our commitment, we promise to:
- Use an agreed meter reading to open and close your account
- Provide you with the information you need during the switching process
- If you don’t have a smart meter, we will obtain a meter reading on a regular basis, at least every two years
- Use your meter readings to improve the accuracy of your bills and statements
- Make sure the charges on your bill accurately reflect current tariffs and that, when there is a change to the tariff, you will be charged correctly for the energy used
- Send energy bills or statements in a simple format so you can understand how the bill is worked out
- If we have to send an estimated bill, it will either be based on typical amounts of energy used in the past, average amounts of energy used, or what we believe will be used if an actual reading is not available
- Make it clear on the bill if an actual or estimated meter reading was used to calculate the bill
- Provide an energy bill or statement in line with the agreed billing schedule
- If there is a price increase or a price reduction, we will clearly communicate this on the bill
- Make sure we we check unusually high or low bills before sending them out
- If a revised bill or statement is requested, we will use an accurate reading (provided by the customer), to generate one within 10 working days.
In relation to payments and refunds, we promise to:
- Take all reasonable steps to make sure monthly direct debit payments are set at the right level and review accounts proactively to make sure payments cover total energy used
- Where we can, offer payment plans to assist with the payment of an outstanding bill
- Refund promptly any credit amount where your payments exceed the cost of your consumption
- We need accurate readings to determine the actual cost of your consumption
- We need to have generated a bill up to the date the refund is required
Any queries regarding your bills and payments please use our contact form at support.rebelenergy.com or write to us:
Rebel Energy Supply Limited
First Floor, 10 Queen Street, London, EC4R 1BE, England
Article is closed for comments.